The 505 on Walnut complex will consist of three buildings containing 222,000 SF of commercial and residential space. The new complex will include apartment units, Café Kubal, new offices for the developer, and concealed parking. The completion of the project will be August 2018.
- Beautifying Berwyn!
- Protected: Geneva Tower VRV HVAC Upgrades | Bid Docs
- Ansco Camera Factory – Ribbon Cutting
- Groundbreaking for New Dorm Hall at SUNY Polytechnic – Utica
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) Breaks Ground In Elmira
- Breaking Ground at ANSCO Camera Factory in Binghamton
- Expo Center Opens to Fairgoers!
- Progress of The 505 on Walnut