The groundbreaking for the new dorm hall at SUNY Polytechnic – Utica took place May 9, 2019. This will be SUNY’s first “zero-net, carbon certified” project.
- Protected: Geneva Tower VRV HVAC Upgrades | Bid Docs
- Ansco Camera Factory – Ribbon Cutting
- Groundbreaking for New Dorm Hall at SUNY Polytechnic – Utica
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) Breaks Ground In Elmira
- Breaking Ground at ANSCO Camera Factory in Binghamton
- Expo Center Opens to Fairgoers!
- Progress of The 505 on Walnut
- Theory Syracuse